Tuesday 3 July 2007

Pianomagic Comes To London!!

Hi Everyone

Like a bolt from the blue Mike announces on his website and via email that he is going to visit London

here is a section a what he said in his email to me (and everyone else)

"Greetings Piano Magic Musician,

PianoMagic - Michael Anderson (that's ME) will be visiting in LONDON to 'meet and greet' PMMO Members past and present (and future?), on SEPTEMBER 11th, 2005. "...

...
This email is to notify you that I'll be in LONDON, I would love to meet you face to face, and I would find it very enjoyable to hear you play.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ATTEND OUR GATHERING, please let me know in advance, so I'll have an idea what size room to reserve, and whether or not I'll need to rent a piano or keyboard.



Holy Mackerel!!...was I gonna miss this???...NO WAY JOSE!


Lee

No comments: